Trusted Home Inspections for over 15 years
What’s Included On Our Home Inspections
When it comes to home inspections, we have you covered here at 7 Oaks. We have been performing home inspections for over 15 years for tens of thousands of clients just like you.
In that time, we have developed a home inspection method that is both detailed – climbing into every part of your home possible, and comprehensive – making sure you understand everything in your report.
We pride ourselves on having a long list of happy clients that we have built over the years. We do this by inspecting your home, like it was our home.
Electronic Home Inspection Reports
Our home inspection reports are delivered in electronic format for your convenience. No need to wait for reports in the mail and worry about getting it on time.
All of our reports are thorough, detailed, and easy to read. We work hard to make sure that the home inspection report is as much a n outline of your home, as it is an instruction manual in the home’s issues.
We include a wide range of picture in your home inspection report that help you identify the problems mentioned in the report.
Our electronic reports also work well when it comes time to hire a contractor. Many times, the contractors are able to give you an idea of cost estimates just from a thorough home inspection report like ours.
If you would like to see a sample home inspection report, then click on the image here or the button below.
We Inspect Your Missouri Home For Many Items
We inspect from foundation to roof and all points in between!
- Roof life, damage & leaks (We walk the roof whenever possible)
- We check for proper Roof Coverings, Venting, Flashing, Skylights, Chimney Integrity, Rain Caps, Spark Arrestors
- Gutters and Downspouts including: security of system, proper drainage with absence of negative grade
- Proper Landscape grading and drainage, Areas susceptible to water intrusion
- The Electrical System including: the Service Entrance, Proper Amperage and appropriate Breakers, Wiring, fire hazards, main panels, sub panels, electrical fixtures including GFCI outlets
- Structural Elements including: Foundations, Basements, Crawlspaces, Slabs, Roof Structure including Trusses, Rafters & Roof Sheathing
- Heating and Cooling Systems including: Proper Operation, Carbon Monoxide testing at no additional charge, Remaining Life Expectancy, 90 Day Warranty – ask for details
- Attic Inspection includes: adequate ventilation & insulation, moisture content, vents, bathroom vents, flues, wiring & duct work
- Plumbing system including: Water Supply, Piping, Drain, Waste and Vent Systems, Hot Water Heaters, Fixtures & Faucets
- Appliances including: Proper operation, safety & gas piping systems
- Interior Inspection including: Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Windows & Doors, Stairs & Balconies, Fireplaces, (Room by Room Inspection)
- Remodeling work is inspected for quality, safety and proper application
- Life safety hazards include: Trip Hazards inside and outside, Handrails, Banisters & Ballisters
- Post Catastrophe Damage including: ( Flooding, Fire, Tornadoes, etc.)
- Security Systems inspected by Brinks Home Security at no additional charge
- Insurance Inspections including: 4 point for insurance companies
Here is a partial list of of some of the highlights of 7 Oaks Home Inspection’s detailed inspection services
For home owners in Wentzville, Troy, O’Fallon, Warrenton, Wright City, Lake St Louis, Silex, Eolia, St. Charles, St. Peters, St. Louis, Hazelwood, Bridgeton, Hillsboro, Marthasville, Truesdale, Hawk Point, House Springs, Olivette, Maryland Heights, St Charles County, Warren County, Lincoln County, Gasconade County, Montgomery County, St. Ann, Hermann, Montgomery City, Jonesburg, High Hill, Foristell, Chesterfield, Washington, Wildwood, Ballwin, Lake Sherwood, Kirkwood, Union, Elsberry, Bowling Green, and and other cities within a 60 mile radius of Warrenton:
New Construction Phase Inspections
4 Point Insurance Inspections
Well Head and Well System Inspection
Termite (All Wood Destroying Insects) Inspection
Radon testing with Sun Nuclear Continuous Digital
Environmental Inspection for Healthy Home Certificate
Investor Walk Thrus
One Item Inspections
HUD / VA Foundation Inspections
Engineering Certificates for Modular / Manufactured Homes
Senior Safety & Accommodation Inspections
Click here for a sample of our inspection report